Need Help? Call: 1.844.347.9849
2013-2014 Consumer Privacy Disclosure
Last Updated: 6/7/2013
This website is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
- Information We Collect. We collect personally identifiable information that can identify you such as your name, address, telephone number, mobile number and e-mail address . We also collect information such as demographic data and data about your online activity on our website that does not identify you. We may also collect and store Information that you provide to us about other people (such as co-borrowers), including their name, address, telephone number, mobile devices and email address.
- How We Collect and Use Information.
- How We Collect Information You Provide.
- From You. We collect Information you provide to us: (a) in connection with inquiring about or obtaining our services; and (b) in connection with a job application. The Information we collect from you will vary depending on the product or service requested.
- Other Sources. We may obtain Information about you from third parties such as: credit reports, information about your home and demographic information. We do not pull a credit bureau report on customers without their permission.
Cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record keeping purposes.
- When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to our website, personalize your online experience and record information about your visit. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our website, such as the web pages you visit, the links or advertisements you click on and other actions you take while on our website. The cookies do not store any Personal information about you. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
- We may allow third-parties, advertising companies and ad networks ("Advertisers") to display advertisements on our website. Advertisers may use tracking technologies, such
Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
For a list of Advertisers we typically use, click the link above.
Other Technologies. We may use web beacons and other standard Internet technologies to track your use on our websites. Web beacons (also known as clear Gifs, pixel tags, targeting and re-targeting pixels, third party pixels or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
- How We Use Information.
- In General. We may use Information to:
- Deliver the products and services you requested;
- Manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- Research and analyze your use of, or interest in, our products, services and content and the products, services and content offered by others;
- Communicate with you via e-mail, telephone, postal mail and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Develop and display content and services tailored to your interests on our website and other websites;
- Develop and deliver targeted advertisements;
- Measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming and other activities;
- Manage our business; and
- Perform functions as described to you at the time of collection.
- Financial Information. Depending on the service requested, we may use financial information to: match you with real estate agents, real estate brokers, or lenders, provide you with lenders' conditional loan offers, verify your identity, protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, or otherwise as needed to manage our business.
- With Whom do we Share Your Information.
- Lenders or Investors. In submitting a request for a loan and or credit product or service offered through this website, when you click on any button indicating an acceptance or agreement to terms, a continuance of processing or submission, you signify your agreement to proceed you are consenting, acknowledging and
agreeing to the disclosure of your personal information with lenders in our network ("Lenders") with whom you are or may be matched. Please note that no credit check will be performed by us unless you authorize us to do so by submitting a completed loan request. However, even if you do not provide your Social Security number, we may access your credit file to assist in the prevention of identity theft and to verify your request is accurate and complete. Be aware that the Lenders or credit companies with whom you are matched may retain or use your Information whether or not you use their services and you should contact these Companies directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices which may differ from ours.
- Real Estate Agents, Brokers and Real Estate Companies. If you submit a request to be matched with a real estate agent, broker or company, we may share your information with real estate agents, brokers or real estate companies on our network. Be aware that the real estate agents, brokers or real estate companies with whom we share your Information may retain or use your Information whether or not you use their services and you should contact these parties directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices which may differ from ours.
- Referrals. When you express interest in other products, services, promotions that we offer (by, for example, completing a request for such services), we will share your request or expression of interest with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services and promotions, and, as applicable, with their affiliates and third party finder or marketing companies (collectively, "Business Providers"). When you choose to participate in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to provide Personal information to those Business Providers. Be aware the Business Providers with whom we share your Information may retain or use your Information whether or not you use their services and you should contact these parties directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices which may differ from ours.
- Services Providers. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf including, but not limited to service providers that perform services on our behalf in connection with your request for information, sale and/or servicing of your request. These third parties may have access to Personal information needed to perform their functions.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information at our sole discretion:
In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as we reasonably believe is required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others; or to enforce our websites' terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- PreApprovalLetter.com Considerations. For certain products and services available through PreApprovalLetter.com, we will not share your email address or phone number with the Business Provider or Lender with whom you are matched. Where this feature is available for a product or service, it will be noted on the web page for that product or service. Nevertheless these Business Providers and Lender will still receive other PII about you and they may retain or use your Personal information whether or not you use their services and you should contact these Providers or Lenders directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices, which may differ from ours. If you provide your information on any other website besides www.PreApprovalLetter.com, this Section 4 will not apply.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may share Non- Personal information with third parties in our discretion.
Third Party Links and Policies. Our website contains links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These third parties and their servers may be located in the United States or in other countries. We do not control, and are not responsible for, the privacy and security practices of these third parties. We recommend that you review the privacy and security policies of these third parties to determine how they handle Information they may collect about you.
You have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
- the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
- If the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed. We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated e-mail address for these requests is Privacy@preapprovaleletter.com.
- Special Notice to Vermont Residents. We will not share any personal information about you with other Businesses to the extent prohibited by applicable Vermont law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable Vermont law. For purposes of compliance with the Vermont Consumer Protection Act, if you are a resident of the State of Vermont and would like to opt-out from the disclosure of your personal information to any third-party for marketing purposes, please contact us at Privacy@PreApprovalLetter.com.
- Updating and Accessing Your Information. The appropriate method(s) for accessing your Information, if any, will depend on which sites or services you have used. Depending on the respective service, you may
have the ability to view or edit some of your information online. If you have submitted a loan request with us, you can update your personal information by contacting our Customer Care Department at
CustomerService@preapprovalletter.com Our mailing address is 7314 SW 48 St, Miami, Florida 33155.
- Choices about Collection and Use of Your Information. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in the inability to use certain features of our websites or receive certain products or services. Public forums are not intended for the disclosure of Personal information. To the extent you provide Personal information in any public forum, it is at your own risk.
a. Federal and state regulations require that we store completed loan requests for various periods of time. In order to comply with these requirements, we may be unable to delete your information from our database until the expiration of the applicable period.
- How we Protect your Personal information. We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your Personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. In addition to the restrictions outlined above, we require employees to comply with information security safeguards, we use encryption in the transmission of your Personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your Personal information.
No system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal information, searches or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their Personal information. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Privacy Officer: Touzet Automated Financial Systems, Inc.
7314 SW 48 St
Miami, Florida 33134
PreApprovalLetter.com. PreApprovalLetter.com include, without limitation: ePreApprovalLetter.com. We may change, remove or add a PAL Business in our discretion without notice to you.